I have this in the bagged form, and have been trying to think of ways to drink it up. Oolongs just aren’t a go-to for me, although I tend to enjoy them when I actually make them.

So I cold steeped this overnight. 1 triangle bag in 16 oz water. It’s so good! I stuck it into a thermos today, and am sneaking sips at work. I have a few bags left, and this is definitely the way to go.

I just have to remember to start with room temperature water, because if I start with cold water, the leaves don’t unfurl overnight.

Fjellrev

Yep, cold brew is always my solution when I want to use up a tea. :)

OMGsrsly

I’ve been doing a fair amount of cold brewing. I figured that if I leave my steeper in the fridge overnight with loose tea, it’s a perfect amount for my cold drink bottle… and no straining!

Cavocorax

I try to cold brew but often the tea just sits in the fridge for weeks.

… actually I’ve got one in there now from Halloween.

OMGsrsly

I do that too, Cavo. That’s why I use my steeper now. I just emptied out a couple jars with loose tea that may have been in there for a couple months… Too much effort to strain them.

Comments

Fjellrev

Yep, cold brew is always my solution when I want to use up a tea. :)

Cavocorax

I try to cold brew but often the tea just sits in the fridge for weeks.

… actually I’ve got one in there now from Halloween.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada