drank St Petersburg by Kusmi Tea

Even though I apparently didn’t get all the cinnamon flavoring off my basket, this tea was so much better.

Bonus: the adorable tin.

I really like this tea, it’s fruity and caramely, but I don’t think if get it again. Not unless I was seriously craving fruit and caramel.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The kusmi tins really are pretty!

Fjellrev

I swear this one smelled like cola bottle candies to me!

MissB

Coca bottle candies? Wow, that’s really evocative.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I swear it was this one and not another Kusmi. Only smelled it in a store. :)

OMGsrsly

So weird. I have to go home and sniff this one now.

Fjellrev

Whoops, just double-checked and it was definitely Prince Vladimir that smells like cola bottles to me!

OMGsrsly

I don’t have Vlad at home. :) I’ll keep it in mind the next time I go to SOKO, though!

Fjellrev

Yeah, I don’t know why I was thinking it was this one.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I thought a lot of the Kusmi blends tasted like soda, so cola bottle candy makes sense to me.

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

The kusmi tins really are pretty!

Fjellrev

I swear this one smelled like cola bottle candies to me!

MissB

Coca bottle candies? Wow, that’s really evocative.

OMGsrsly

So weird. I have to go home and sniff this one now.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I don’t know why I was thinking it was this one.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada