drank Cantaloupe & Cream by Butiki Teas

Sipdown! I cold steeped this overnight, and had some of it today. Sadly, cold steeping brought out a bitter tinge that I really didn’t like. Good thing I didn’t chuck my leaves! Trying another overnight steep to see if that works.

Between this and Watermelon Xylophone, I definitely prefer the watermelon. Probably because I like the base more. Silver needles are just.. more. Thicker, sweeter, better.

Amariel

Really? I prefer this over the watermelon.

OMGsrsly

I don’t like bai mu dan, even if it’s really nice bai mu dan. :) I also don’t really like melons. I might have a couple pieces of watermelon and one cantaloupe a year. Maybe. I think I like Watermelon Xylophone so much just because of the base.

Comments

Amariel

Really? I prefer this over the watermelon.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada