It looks pretty as it steeps, it turns into a neat murky red berry colour. Like natural dye. :)

Tasting it, I get tulsi and fennel. That’s pretty much it.

I don’t care for this one so much, so do any of my current swap peeps want to try?

OMGsrsly

Edited to remove the rating…

Bonnie

I treat this like I would a mulling spice mix. Better with Apple cider, wine or cranberry juice mixed in…or some black tea and honey like chai.

OMGsrsly

Good to know, Bonnie. :) My offer still stands. As the tea is cooling I’m getting loads of coriander and it’s starting to taste soapy. I don’t think this one’s for me! (I have a love-hate relationship with the herb. Sometimes it works, sometimes it really doesn’t!)

MissB

I’d love to give it a go!

OMGsrsly

In your bag! :) Along with some jam. I need to go through my teas and add some for you tomorrow.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Edited to remove the rating…

Bonnie

MissB

I’d love to give it a go!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada