drank Pumpkin Spice by Harney & Sons

I decided to move to caffeine free hot drinks for the rest of the evening. I’ve had a lot of tea today. :)

I do like this one. I wouldn’t call it pumpkin, but it’s cinnamon and other spices, and rooibos. The rooibos is almost drowned out by the cinnamon, which is awesome. I like it with a little honey or brown sugar to bring out the spices more.

If I see this on a shelf, I’ll probably pick up a tin. It’s a nice evening tea, it’s easy because of the bag (no picking rooibos out of my strainers), and it holds milk and honey or sugar pretty well.

Boiling 8 min or more

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada