I made some of this tonight when I had to take my friend to work (she couldn’t drive tonight) and we weren’t sure how long she’d be.

This is definitely more of a morning tea. It was WAY too much of a kick in the pants. It’s so delicious, and so amazing with milk and brown sugar.. but not at 4:30pm. Maybe 8:30am. :) I have one more cup left in the package Cavocorax sent me, so I think I’ll have it tomorrow.

I’d love to get more, but my tea budget for Black Friday is spent. I’ll have to wait till they have another “free shipping to Canada” offer. :)

JustJames

but it’s a gracious boot in the pants. it has you thanking it for the knock about. =0)

OMGsrsly

LOL. Definitely. And then I keep going back for more. Hmm.

JustJames

ahem…. there are just so many things to not say, LOL.

I know! :D

OMGsrsly

I don’t even know what that face is supposed to represent, James. hangs head Apparently I’m not that Internet Literate!

JustJames

that’s a super secret look left, look right, incognito look. yeah, okay, i invented it.

Haha. No wonder!

Comments

JustJames

OMGsrsly

LOL. Definitely. And then I keep going back for more. Hmm.

JustJames

ahem…. there are just so many things to not say, LOL.

I know! :D

Haha. No wonder!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada