drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown. I have no idea how many teas I have left in my physical cupboard. Maybe I should update that this evening.

As I wait for this tea to steep, I’m sipping on a lovely second steep of the Keemun I had this morning. So good. I need to investigate more keemun teas, because they really work for me.

I massively overleafed this because there wasn’t enough left for another “real” cup. Just a tsp or so. Thankfully that doesn’t seem to have hurt this tea at all – in fact, it may have helped. With a generous addition of milk, this is actually a really nice, comforting mug of clove-and-spice tea. I’m surprised I like this one so much, but I do. If it came back, I’d get another 24g, but I’m not too upset it’s not available. There are plenty of other teas to try!

VariaTEA

This is one of the first teas I REALLY liked when I started trying loose leaf back in August. I might have gone a bit nuts when I realized it might be coming back because when I initially bought it, I purchased 50 g, then I got 100 g in the collector’s tin, and then I may have bought another 250 g. If you ever get a huge craving for it, I am sure I will have some to spare. Although, I do really love this tea.

*might not be coming back

OMGsrsly

Haha! We’ve all done something like that. I’m sure I’ll find another spiced tea to drink. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

*might not be coming back

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada