Another sipdown. Sample thanks to CrowKettle!

I decided to have a green tea tonight before I move onto herbals (or maybe Vanilla Comoro).

This genmaicha is so nice. I accidentally steeped it for about 5 minutes, but it turned out so well. Sweet, toasted rice. Mmm. The sample is pretty old, so it’s really well aired out. There’s no chemical anything to it.

Now that my area has a tea mule (thanks!) I would consider ordering from 52Teas. Here’s hoping that everything I want ends up available at the same time!

Fjellrev

Yeah, this one is very forgiving regarding steeping parameters. Hard to mess up!

Comments

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada