drank Currant Affair by DAVIDsTEA

Whoops. Another tea that I forgot to add to my cupboard at some point.

This one is pretty good. A bit medicinal, a bit rooibosy. Reminds me a lot of those British blackcurrant licorice candies. Mmm, so good.

I preemptively put about 1/2 tsp rock sugar chunks into my basket as I steeped the tea, just because the scent made me crave candy. Mmm, candy. :)

If you like ribena or those candies I mentioned, this is one to try. If not, or if you really dislike rooibos… stay away! :) I will probably get more of this once my stash has diminished somewhat.

VariaTEA

This smelled amazing but was a little too medicinal for my tastes. I ended up sending Cavo what I had left.

Kittenna

I haven’t even heard of this one. >.> Winter collection??

OMGsrsly

It’s a tea of the month. :) And I like medicinal stuff for some weird reason.

Comments

VariaTEA

Kittenna

I haven’t even heard of this one. >.> Winter collection??

OMGsrsly

It’s a tea of the month. :) And I like medicinal stuff for some weird reason.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada