Yum. Black tea in the morning >>> coffee.

This is my third rewrite. That’s all you get.

(PS. I want more of this one, wow.)

Good stuff!

CrowKettle

Mm, I just placed another order with them a few days ago. I want to try their newer tea and the white tea. Of course, I had to get more of this one too! :)

i haven’t managed to place an order with these guys yet. I need to get on that…

CrowKettle

I know this OP is pretty cheap, but maybe I can send some samples your way, Sil.

*When it arrives

haha let me know :)

OMGsrsly

So good. Another company on my list. I might bump them up tho as most of the stuff I’ve purchased recently is flavored.

haha i have the opposite prob omg…my cupboard is 75% unflavoured

OMGsrsly

At least most of the stuff I bought are samples. I totally forgot about my Zentea order. Have to go pick it up at 4. Then come back to work to finish the science. :/

Bonnie

A good tea to drink today. I began my day with a Kenyan tea also. A toast to the Memory of Nelson Mandela with a tea from Africa. What a great soul.

Amariel

I still haven’t tried mine yet.

CrowKettle

Yes, I couldn’t believe it when I heard about Nelson Mandela today. This is a fitting tea.

Ah, Heather, You have the purple Wanja tea. It’s special.

Amariel

It is special? How? I’m still afraid to try it because of the olive oil thing.

Comments

Bonnie

Good stuff!

CrowKettle

i haven’t managed to place an order with these guys yet. I need to get on that…

*When it arrives

haha let me know :)

haha i have the opposite prob omg…my cupboard is 75% unflavoured

Amariel

I still haven’t tried mine yet.

CrowKettle

Ah, Heather, You have the purple Wanja tea. It’s special.

Amariel

It is special? How? I’m still afraid to try it because of the olive oil thing.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada