drank Vanilla black tea by Zen Tea

This one is pretty good. I’m glad I only got a sample, though. I’m not sure that Vanilla Tea is for me.

It’s a little bitter when steeped. Even after adding a little milk and sugar. It’s also a little too much like artificial vanilla extract, rather than rich vanilla beans. Since my sugar has a couple vanilla pods in it, I’m pretty certain of the differences.

While I’m glad I tried this, I think I’m going to add it to the Swap List. (Sorry Victoria, you’re out of luck. Your package is already all taped up!)

i have a bunch of vanilla teas i can send you at some point to see if it’s vanilla teas or that particular tea.

OMGsrsly

Haha. :) Maybe. One day. After I finally pack up and mail your parcel.

can you make incendiare give me her info so i can send her some damn tea lol

OMGsrsly

I’m sending hers to ShayneBear. But sure I’ll hassle her. :) (Do you see this, Incendiare? Sil wants your address!)

she doesn’t seem to understand it’s already packed and ready to go so she should just give in… lol

sometimes i love that you guys are on FB too…

OMGsrsly

Certainly makes pressuring people into giving addresses a lot easier. :D Which means, I’m off to the post office to mail your box!

haha oh lordy.. i need to get my drink on!

OMGsrsly

Oh, do you ever! (There’s a nice surprise as well as an “OMG why was this sent to me?!” surprise.)

haha love it!

Comments

OMGsrsly

Haha. :) Maybe. One day. After I finally pack up and mail your parcel.

can you make incendiare give me her info so i can send her some damn tea lol

OMGsrsly

sometimes i love that you guys are on FB too…

OMGsrsly

haha oh lordy.. i need to get my drink on!

haha love it!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada