drank Northern Berry Kyss by Zen Tea

I forgot about this on the counter. I originally tried making it in the steeper I got today, but the jar exploded on my counter (I lost two teas from Pekoe Tea House, oops). After I cleaned up the resulting mess, I made it again. And sat down. And played on the internet, as one does.

So this steeped for at least 15 minutes. It’s very medicinal-rooibos. I quite like it, but I’m not sure I’d get it again. I still have a bunch of “Lemon Verbena” from Granville Island that sort of fills that niche. The cranberry and juniper are really nice in here, though. Tart berry flavours, some weird juniper flavours. They work well with the rooibos.

If you like rooibos, or medicinal teas, definitely give this a go.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more