drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

The new package of this I opened this morning has only a few tea leaves. Oh well! Sweet mulberries and coconut, it still tasted great. I’m so glad I found this one 2/$5. But I need to start drinking it more, as I still have 50g unopened.

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more
Fjellrev

Yeah! Sometimes I forget that there is even supposed to be any leaves in it.

OMGsrsly

I have some decent white silver tips I might toss into this bag, just so there’s more TEA! behind all the coconut and sweet berries. :)