drank Yuzu Temple by Mariage Frères

Another green tea today. I thought I only had a cup of this left, but it looks like after this one, there are THREE more cups in my package! What a generous sample from CrowKettle. :)

This one is a bit tricksy. You have to steep it cool or it goes bitter. 160F works for me, and brings out the lovely citrus flavour. Mmm.

I really like this green tea, but not enough to buy a whole tin. :) I just don’t reach for green teas often enough to make it worthwhile.

Now I’m going to make another mug of tea and go for a walk, and pop into work to pick up my mittens and kitty toque.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada