This tea is from Dexter3657. Thanks! :)

This is so good. It actually survived in my travel mug during my winter walk really well. It still had nice flavour, and isn’t too strong with a 2 minute steep.

I have to try it in a ceramic mug instead of a stainless travel mug, but so far it’s on my list of “teas to buy”!

Dexter3657

IMHO Camellia has really nice quality straight teas, you just need to pick the ones to suit your tastes. Happy that you enjoyed this one.

OMGsrsly

Now I’m looking at their website, getting drawn in by all the pretty pictures. :)

Dexter3657

(I bought a beautiful yixing teapot from them too….)

so many places to order from…so little time and money for all of them haha

I know, right?

Comments

Dexter3657

Dexter3657

(I bought a beautiful yixing teapot from them too….)

so many places to order from…so little time and money for all of them haha

I know, right?

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada