drank Assam Golden Tips by Harney & Sons

This tea was pretty good! It’s definitely an assam, it has all those assam-y flavours. It’s fairly light and thin, but very flavourful.

Not really a tea I’d go for again. I tend to prefer my assams to be in your face strong, taking milk and/or sugar well. I think this one would be overwhelmed with milk. If you like assam teas, definitely give this one a try.

The second steep sat for about half an hour (oops?) and it’s definitely drinkable. More sharp and tannic, yes, but it’s not overwhelming.

gmathis

Aw, a little milk will fix most oversteeps with a good Assam :)

OMGsrsly

Haha. I drank it without. It wasn’t the smoothest, but it was pretty good! I think I just prefer a stronger Assam. :)

Comments

gmathis

Aw, a little milk will fix most oversteeps with a good Assam :)

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada