This tea is rather wasted on me today. I can’t tell if it’s a gluten reaction (makes sense, I had a migraine yesterday and ate a GF sandwich while I was out on Sunday), but I’m having problems with food. Even food flavoured things. :( (I’m sorry Amoda Butiki box. I can’t drink you today.)

Anyways. This tea is really lovely. I bought 100g of the premium, so I’ll have to compare it to this sample. It’s sweet and rich, almost starchy, and is SO good with a little maple syrup. I only used about 1/2 tsp because of my tummy troubles, but it elevates the tea just that little bit.

I don’t really get smokey from this Keemun. I do get a bit of roasted smell, like the sweet richness you get from roasted sweet potatoes and onions that have a little char on them. So delicious.

I used 2 tsp in 16oz.

Cavocorax

I hope you feel better soon. :(

OMGsrsly

Me too. Still haven’t managed to eat, although I’m starting to get hungry. I want roasted yams and squash please, without having to make it. :)

TeaVivre

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better now.

OMGsrsly

I am feeling better, thanks. :) Hopefully I’ll be able to try this tea properly tomorrow!

Comments

Cavocorax

I hope you feel better soon. :(

TeaVivre

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better now.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada