I don’t remember what I had this rated at, but sure. 100. This IS the Best Licorice Tea Evar. Because it doesn’t actually have licorice root in it. Haha.

I figured the flavours would be comforting, and the fennel would help my tummy.

I love this tea so much. So. Much.

Fjellrev

Oh, I agree! This one’s a winner. I drank all mine before I had a chance to write a note. :)

OMGsrsly

Haha! I bought so much more during the last sale. It’s one reason I didn’t just do a Butiki order this Black Friday. I had the teas I really really wanted already.

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada