Steepster app lost my note again. :(

- weird
- salty
- buttery
- nutty
- with almond milk and a little sugar
- need to try plain and with lots of sugar

Thanks, Cavocorax!

LMAO

Cavocorax

Huh. I should probably try this. I ended up opening the bag for a swap, and then after it was open I passed some on to you and CrowKettle. Now I’m a little less excited about trying it, but then it can’t be as weird as the BubbleGum matcha.

OMGsrsly

I think something’s wrong with my taste buds. They ALL taste super buttery to me.

I haven’t tried the bubblegum yet. I’m kind of scared to. :)

Comments

LMAO

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

I haven’t tried the bubblegum yet. I’m kind of scared to. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada