I had this one in my travel mug yesterday. No milk, just a touch of honey.

I really really enjoyed this one. I think I even like it better than the new chai they have out – Yu Lu Yan Chai. The blend has been archived, which makes me a little sad, but I’m happy that I have at least one more cup of this to drink. :)

Fjellrev

I had no idea you liked this one so much. Had I known , I would have given you the rest of mine which I forcefully finished the other month. :(

OMGsrsly

No worries. I hadn’t had it in a while because I only bought an ounce. But I think it might be my favourite Verdant chai. (I can’t stand Laoshan Black, which makes their blends tricky. I have some Imperial Breakfast, but that might be going to my brother…)

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada