drank Very Velvet Oolong by Fusion Teas

“Very velvet. So wow.” – Doge

Umm, sorry. I think.

This one is from Veronica. I opened the package and smelled pineapple and strawberries, and decided to try this one first.

It’s like candy, or some amazing fresh juice. The flavour is a little over the top, but it’s so good. I’m doing small volumes, and drinking from a lovely tea cup. There’s so much strawberry in this, and the oolong is also intensely floral. I don’t know what to say about it, really.

I quite like it, and would consider picking some up.

Thanks, Veronica!

Veronica

I’m glad you like it!

Comments

Veronica

I’m glad you like it!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada