I tried a cup of this tea tonight. A fruit tea with no hibiscus?! Rad!! Still, it’s very sweet-tart. I didn’t use boiling water and it’s a bit thin and watery. I guess hibiscus feels thick?

I do like this and think it’ll be better with boiling water. It’s also nice as it cools, and I look forward to trying it as a cold steep.

Fjellrev

Come to think of it, hibiscus does kind of add a syrupy feel to teas.

OMGsrsly

No wonder it’s in everything!

Fjellrev

Surely that must be why, because so many people hate it! Why put it in almost every single herbal if it makes people cry inside.

Comments

Fjellrev

Come to think of it, hibiscus does kind of add a syrupy feel to teas.

OMGsrsly

No wonder it’s in everything!

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada