drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

SIPDOWN. Haha. Thanks, VariaTEA, for sharing. I added milk and sugar, and took it out to play in the SNOW. Yes! Snow! This doesn’t really happen much here, so I am EXCITE!

Well. Now I have to get ready for work because my boss hasn’t responded to my email inquiry yet. Better to go in and leave right away than to not go in and get in trouble. Also, I need to check some Science. :)

JustJames

it is beautiful….. i hear my whacko neighbor’s automated christmas garden jingling away. it is too early!!!!!

OMGsrsly

LOL! There was someone using a leaf blower to blow the snow off their palm trees. SO obnoxious! And someone had done donuts in the park field! Lots of tire tracks.

Comments

JustJames

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada