drank TARDIS by Custom-Adagio Teas

Hmm. I think this is the tea I’m drinking. There are enough blends on the Adiago website that it’s hard to tell!

Anyways, I mostly smelled caramel, which is why I chose to try this tea. I love caramel. :) Steeped, I get a lot of caramel and vanilla, with fruit. I wouldn’t necessarily have guessed blueberries, but that makes sense to me.

It’s pretty good! I know that Adiago teas have mixed ratings, so I’m surprised I’m liking this so much. I just wish the flavours were less strong, as they’re so in my face they’re starting to feel a little chemical. Oh well!

Amariel

Who did you get this from? There might be the name of the creator listed to confirm the blend?

OMGsrsly

MissB. She texted and confirmed I had it right. :) Oh, oops! I totally didn’t thank her in the note. Thanks, MissB!

MissB

It’s all good. Just glad you got the right one! It’s a bit confusing.

Comments

Amariel

OMGsrsly

MissB

It’s all good. Just glad you got the right one! It’s a bit confusing.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada