This tea didn’t work for me either. I steeped 3 mins at 195C. Next time I’ll try 2 minutes. It smells pretty good – at least the flavouring isn’t strong alcohol like the Pumpkin Spice – but it didn’t translate into the cup. I mostly got overbearing base.

I didn’t add anything to the tea when I tried it, and my kitten is super sick right now so I’ve only been taking sips here and there of the teas I’ve been making. I’m fully prepared to admit to Operator Error.

OMGsrsly

He had some anti-nausea stuff this morning, and sub-q fluids. I found more money (now I feel guilty about all the tea :( ) and am taking him in for blood tests in an hour or so. It’s likely acute pancreatitis. :(

Lala

Hope he gets better soon.

Thank you.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Lala

Hope he gets better soon.

Thank you.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada