Not bad. This one will stay in my cupboard, I think.

A 2 minute steep worked way better. It’s definitely cherry. A little tart, though. Is there hibiscus or rosehip in here? IDK. Waiting for the ingredients.

There are slices of freeze dried green figs, though. Can’t really taste them, I think they mostly just contribute to a sweet tea flavour.

I got a whole cherry in my scoop. I think I’m going to eat it. (Edit: OMG THAT WAS SOUR!)

OMGsrsly

It’s cold now (had another vet appt), but it’s really quite nice! It would be a good iced tea lemonade.