Sipdown! Thanks, Cavocorax, for sharing with me. :)

I’ve had a few cups, and I don’t think it’s something I’d buy. It smells so good, and tastes pretty good, but something about it just doesn’t make me reach for it.

So now I have a tin for my S&V GINGERBREAD tea. :)

Cavocorax

Yeah, I don’t think I was crazy about this one either.
Glad you’re enjoying the S&V Gingerbread! Next sale they have, I may place an order! I have about $50-100 Xmas money that I can spend without guilt…

But I should probably sit on it for… a month or so to make it last? :P

OMGsrsly

GINGERBREAD. And apparently the root beer is amazing too. Now that I’ve overleafed the English Toffee, it is delicious. 1 tbsp per 16 oz mug for sure. Not 2 tsp. :)

Courtney

I quite enjoyed the Root Beer, but I don’t know how to adequately describe it haha.

OMGsrsly

Have you had the Root Beer Honeybush from Butiki, Courtney?

Cavocorax

Thanks for the rec! I’ll remember to sample both!

The rootbeer ever from a&tv is pretty good.

Grrrr auto correct

Comments

Cavocorax

Yeah, I don’t think I was crazy about this one either.

But I should probably sit on it for… a month or so to make it last? :P

Courtney

OMGsrsly

Have you had the Root Beer Honeybush from Butiki, Courtney?

Cavocorax

Thanks for the rec! I’ll remember to sample both!

The rootbeer ever from a&tv is pretty good.

Grrrr auto correct

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada