drank Spiked Eggnog by Herbal Infusions

No sugar added, although I didn’t fuss too much about removing all the sprinkles. No milky stuff added, either. :( Yes, I have a very sad face. I love additives in my teas! Makes them so much more comforting.

Oh well.

I steeped with cooler water this time, and although I can tell it’s going to get bitter as it cools, it’s much better to start with. A little boozy, I’m definitely getting the nutmeg-custard taste and smell. The tea base is somewhat sharp… maybe an even cooler temperature would work better. It definitely needs a shorter steep.

keychange

Hear hear to additives in tea!

Starfevre

I loves my tea additives.

Tealizzy

Ya, this one needs a shorter steep! Even 3 minutes seemed a bit too much.

Comments

keychange

Hear hear to additives in tea!

Starfevre

I loves my tea additives.

Tealizzy

Ya, this one needs a shorter steep! Even 3 minutes seemed a bit too much.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada