drank Bossa Nova by Zen Tea

Yum. A tea that doesn’t need additives.

It brews up SO pale, I was concerned I wouldn’t get any tea taste in it, but no worries. It’s a bit of a toasted oolong, which normally I don’t love, but goes perfectly with the toasted hazelnut and vanilla.

It’s like dessert. Except it’s just liquid in a glass.

Amariel

I found that too, and that the flavour was really mild, until it cooled some.

Fjellrev

I found this one to be so thin and weak, and almost cardboard-like, unfortunately.

OMGsrsly

I think I overleafed it a lot…

Fjellrev

Wait a minute! I just realized that I’m thinking of their Toffee Dream. I still have this unopened from my spring order. Overleaf. Duly noted.

Comments

Amariel

I found that too, and that the flavour was really mild, until it cooled some.

OMGsrsly

I think I overleafed it a lot…

Fjellrev

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada