Lunch is packed, breakfast is made, I have a mug of tea. Yes, things are going well this first morning I have to get to work at a decent time! Or are they… ? Uhh, no. I’m still in my PJs!

Today I’m having roasted sweet potatoes and eggs with a mug of this tea. Mmm, tulsi. Mmm, cinnamon. Nice and relaxing, and yet caffeinated for those mornings after the nights you don’t sleep well. I’m going to have to make another steep of this for my travel mug. And also possibly have an Americano once I get to campus.

Bonnie

Great combo with the sweet potatoes. Resteeps well!

OMGsrsly

I stuck the rest of the leaves into my not-a-Timolino for later. It has a mesh screen, and I know this tea can take a long steep. :)