drank White Ginger Pear by Tea Forte

I made up a package of the iced tea last night. Steeped for 4 minutes in 2 cups of water, then added it to another 4 cups of water and stuck it in the fridge overnight.

It’s not bad, although the flavouring is a little fake. It’s really sweet, but the flavourings are better with a little sugar from what I can remember.

I’ll save my other two packets of this for the summer. It’s pretty good, and it’s nice to have an easy iced tea to make.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada