Another sample from MissB. :) Another fandom tea, and I’m not part of the fandom. Welcome to Night Vale, I believe…

This smells really chocolatey. I put some coconut milk into this one, just because.

It’s not bad. It’s quite faint chocolate, but I think there would be more flavour if a little sweetener was added to the tea. I think I preferred the blueberry Tardis tea, though. The chocolate just isn’t quite the right chocolate flavour for me.

MissB

I’ve yet to try this, it was the ingredient list that got me!

OMGsrsly

I’m super picky about my chocolate teas. :) This one is good, just not quiiiite right.