So I’ve opened this to try it, because I feel it’s important to try things.

Meh. It’s minty. It’s rooibos-y. It’s going onto my swap shelf.

Starfevre

I now have an entire swap giant-plastic-container since I thought I was buying one and it turns out I bought 4 (giant-plastic-containers that is). Good luck with your swaps!

OMGsrsly

Thanks. :) I might do a “Take it away!” post in a couple months, once I’ve drunk through my stash a bit more and have settled on my must-haves.

Starfevre

I’m waiting for a tea box to come my way and then I will start swapping seriously.

OMGsrsly

Swapping is fun, but omg does it over expand the cupboard. I am not a master of sipdowns, so I’ve put all tea acquisitions on hold for a bit. :)

i have a ton of teas that need to find good homes but i haven’t had the energy yet to try and swap/send them away.

Cavocorax

Selling seems to be a decent option too – at least I know I’ve gotten sucked into a few tea sales, and I have no issue with them as both parties win. :)

OMGsrsly

Hmm. You have a point, Cavo.

Please keep things friendly and .

Comments

Starfevre

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

Hmm. You have a point, Cavo.

Please keep things friendly and .

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada