I kinda like this one. It would be (much) better without the coriander, but the toasted rice kind of overpowers it while hot. I LOVE the toasted rice Verdant uses. So strong and toasty. :D

The Oolong is super duper floral. The floral is coming through the toasted rice, soap, and cinnamon. And sadly as it cools, the coriander is getting soapier. This would be SO good without the excess amount of coriander. Just a little would be fine, but in my bag it looks like at least 1/3 of it is coriander seeds.

Another tea I’m glad I’ve tried, but will probably be relegated to the swap pile. Between the coriander and the mint, I wasn’t super happy with the Blends Club. There are some Verdant blends that I like that I will probably purchase again soon (Sweet Cinnamon Pu’er!), and one I LOVE but just haven’t had the time to sit down and do justice (Earl of Anxi).

Fjellrev

I love their toasted rice too, come to think of it. Boo-urns on the coriander! Blech.

OMGsrsly

I KNOW, right? So strong. And with the floral oolong, it just got soapier and soapier.

TheTeaFairy

Blahh, ditto, don’t mind coriander but not in my tea!

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

TheTeaFairy

Blahh, ditto, don’t mind coriander but not in my tea!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada