drank Earl of Anxi by Verdant Tea

Tea of my heart, you are so tasty.

I love this. The jasmine and frankincense are amazing together. The super floral oolong is just amazing with it. I definitely get how people can say oolongs can taste like lilacs – no doubt that is enhanced by the jasmine. I keep thinking I should drink what I have, but then I never do because the idea that I need to wait and save it for something special overpowers. Hah. That’s ridiculous.

So I’m enjoying it now. I hope the incense is easier to get out of the glass steeper than it is the metal ones…

Chizakura

Going on my shopping list :)

OMGsrsly

Haha. Definitely a good one if you like floral. :)

Fjellrev

I’m glad you’re in love with this one haha.

OMGsrsly

Crowkettle gave me some in the initial meetup we had in Victoria, and I also ordered more. I can totally see this as a love-it-or-hate-it tea. :)

OMGsrsly

I should note that this is a well-aged sample, too!

note the “…if you like floral…” bleeeeeeeeechhhhhh haha

Dinosara

Florals yummm! I do love this one.

Florals, yeeeeeeeeeeesssss, lol

OMGsrsly

LOL! Sil, you are in the minority here. :)

TheTeaFairy

Omgsrsly, It’s ok, she is uniquely awesome :-)

Comments

Chizakura

Going on my shopping list :)

OMGsrsly

Haha. Definitely a good one if you like floral. :)

Fjellrev

I’m glad you’re in love with this one haha.

OMGsrsly

I should note that this is a well-aged sample, too!

note the “…if you like floral…” bleeeeeeeeechhhhhh haha

Dinosara

Florals yummm! I do love this one.

Florals, yeeeeeeeeeeesssss, lol

OMGsrsly

LOL! Sil, you are in the minority here. :)

TheTeaFairy

Omgsrsly, It’s ok, she is uniquely awesome :-)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada