drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

OM NOM NOM.

I steeped this (possibly) forever. Even having the lid on, it’s down to guzzling temperature. Oops? Oh well. It is DELICIOUS.

Boiling 8 min or more
VariaTEA

I am so jealous you get to have this!! I can’t wait for the reblend :)

OMGsrsly

I got a lot during the summer sale. :) I want more, though. I’m keeping an eye on MissB. Maybe we can all do a big order!

VariaTEA

That is definitely a great plan. I only got a sample and when I fell in love I learned I could buy no more :(

OMGsrsly

I heard she’s doing a black tea version, but I might be wrong. I might need both versions in my life, if it’s a base I like. :)

I just love the Marshmallow leaf but I wouldn’t turn away a black tea version

Fjellrev

I feel like my taste buds are broke because this was one WEIRD for me.

OMGsrsly

It reminds me of vanilla marshmallows. The expensive hand made ones. :)

Fjellrev

See, and I got edamame beans. Either my taste buds are broken or I lost my mind.

OMGsrsly

LOL! For me, the laoshan green is like edamame beans and seaweed. :)

MissB

Oh, we can definitely do a large order. ;) It’ll just have to wait until Stacy is back from holidays to discuss the details. I’ll order whatever quantity she needs to reblend it, so that everyone who wants some can enjoy it.

Chizakura

I wish I loved this one too. I bought a bunch months ago and haven’t really been drinking it.

VariaTEA

@Chizakura – there are definitely a bunch of people on here who would happily swap for it :)

Comments

VariaTEA

I am so jealous you get to have this!! I can’t wait for the reblend :)

I just love the Marshmallow leaf but I wouldn’t turn away a black tea version

Fjellrev

I feel like my taste buds are broke because this was one WEIRD for me.

OMGsrsly

It reminds me of vanilla marshmallows. The expensive hand made ones. :)

OMGsrsly

LOL! For me, the laoshan green is like edamame beans and seaweed. :)

MissB

Chizakura

VariaTEA

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada