drank L'Hiver (Winter Tea) by Fauchon

Thanks, Cavocorax! Yes, I’m just trying this now. I still have to do the Coconut-Oolong-off, I know…

Anyways. This tea. It smells like creamy citrus candy. It’s pretty delicate, but that might be because it’s been sitting out on my counter for a couple months. I swear, I’m trying to drink down my samples! Really! I just have a HUGE box of them…

It tastes almost like thick water, sadly. The flavour is so delicate it’s almost lost. This is definitely because it’s been on my counter too long. I’m sorry, tea, for mistreating you. I’m sure in your original form you are delicious and amazing.

Cavocorax

Too bad it’s so weak. To be fair, I bought it off someone who’d had it for a little while too so it was going to be delicate no matter what! :O

OMGsrsly

It has potential! I’d probably buy it if I saw it. :)

I probably would too!
(Also, I love how Steepster messed up and wouldn’t let you post – now you look VERY VERY Excited to get more of this tea).

Ugh, Steepster!

Comments

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

It has potential! I’d probably buy it if I saw it. :)

I probably would too!

Ugh, Steepster!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada