drank Holiday Tea by Harney & Sons

I have a few bags of this thanks to wheezybee. :)

I smell vanilla chai. Apparently it’s almond, citrus and spice? Huh. That’s not “amaretto” style almond, but rather true almond, I guess.

It is SO GOOD with my homemade creamer. So good. If I see this for sale locally, I’m totally buying some.

Fjellrev

I swear Chapter’s had this one during the holidays, but only in a two-pack with someone else. But I’m sure they’re long gone by now.

NofarS

homemade creamer? Do share

caile

I was just thinking earlier about if you were still liking the creamer! Is it still the same batch or did you make more?

OMGsrsly

I think you’re right Fjellrev. I’ll have to check.

NofarS, the creamer is 1 egg (or 2 yolks) beaten with vanilla powder and 1 tsp coconut oil, and 1 cup coconut milk drizzled in like you’re making mayo. :) Sounds seriously weird, but tastes like pudding, especially if you add some sweetener. It cooks in the hot tea.

Caile, I made new with two egg yolks. It set up in the fridge this time! So good.

OMGsrsly

I guess adding the creamer is almost like making ‘bulletproof coffee’.

caile

Oh, that’s great that it set up this time!

Fjellrev

Oh god, with “someone” else. I clearly haven’t woken up yet. Next time I’m downtown, I’ll check the one here to see if they have any left. :)

OMGsrsly

Hee! I didn’t even notice! Good one. :) apparently I’m anthropomorphizing tea.

Comments

Fjellrev

NofarS

homemade creamer? Do share

OMGsrsly

I think you’re right Fjellrev. I’ll have to check.

OMGsrsly

I guess adding the creamer is almost like making ‘bulletproof coffee’.

caile

Oh, that’s great that it set up this time!

OMGsrsly

Hee! I didn’t even notice! Good one. :) apparently I’m anthropomorphizing tea.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada