drank Ice Wine by Darlene's Teaport

Thanks for the sample, MissB. :)

This smells quite grapey. Kind of like sweet wine but without the alcohol. I’m trying it without sugar or creamer first, as I feel that what I want to add would kill the flavour. I didn’t realize there was white tea in it (I noticed the different leaves, but it didn’t make it much further in my brain!), or I might have steeped at 185F, even.

Doop di do. Waiting for tea to cool is boring. This is why I like creamer!

Ok. This is pretty good, actually. Huh. It’s not wine, it’s definitely tea and sweet white grape juice. I’ll drink it, but I don’t think I’d purchase the flavour.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada