A lovely sample from wheezybee!

It’s definitely an Earl Grey. The Grapefruit Earl from Bayswater blows this one out of the water, I’m afraid, for a grapefruity tea.

Still, this is lovely. I haven’t been having Earl Grey teas lately except as swaps.

It’s just making me crave the grapefruity one from Bayswater. :)

Thanks, wheezybee!

Fjellrev

I need to pick up the grapefruit EG next time I go. Twice I’ve passed it up despite the positive reviews. Don’t know why!

OMGsrsly

:) It’s deliciously grapefruity. Mmm…

Comments

Fjellrev

OMGsrsly

:) It’s deliciously grapefruity. Mmm…

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada