This smells so good! Fruity candy deliciousness. It smells like something I’ve sniffed recently, too. IDK what though.

I’m really getting cherry from it.

Oh wow, this tastes so good! For me, it is verging on perfume, but it doesn’t really matter because it’s tasty.

Thanks so much, VariaTEA! I definitely need to keep this company in mind. :)

VariaTEA

Yay! I really like this one too.

OMGsrsly

This reminds me of those flower flavoured breath ‘mints’. Now I’m hoping the Violet S&V Fjellrev sent me tastes like the violet ones.

VariaTEA

I have never had those before.

OMGsrsly

My gramma used to talk about them all the time and I found some at Whole Foods. :)

oddree

Ooh flowers! I need to go to Whole Foods and check them out :)

OMGsrsly

I’m in Canada. :) No idea if they’ll have them in the States.

oddree

looks Oh yes you are! Vancouver – I’m jealous… and you’re lucky :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay! I really like this one too.

VariaTEA

I have never had those before.

oddree

Ooh flowers! I need to go to Whole Foods and check them out :)

OMGsrsly

I’m in Canada. :) No idea if they’ll have them in the States.

oddree

looks Oh yes you are! Vancouver – I’m jealous… and you’re lucky :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada