Thank you, VariaTEA. :)

Tea of my childhood. I can’t believe I used to steep this forever and put in heaping spoons of honey. Holy moley. It is SO sweet. Cinnamon-vanilla-spice tea.

Definitely off my shopping list at this point, but I’m so glad I had an opportunity to try it again! :)

Yvonne

Glad you got to relive your fond memories! :)

OMGsrsly

I used to drink all the Celestial Seasonings teas, but some of them I can’t revisit. Maybe next I’ll manage to try Mandarin Spice or whatever it’s called.

MissB

I used to feel addicted to this one as well. Lately, not so much.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t had it since I was a teenager, MissB. :) It’s been a while.

MissB

Heh. Wasn’t that just a few years back? ;)

OMGsrsly

That probably doesn’t say anything for my maturity level. :)

Comments

Yvonne

Glad you got to relive your fond memories! :)

MissB

I used to feel addicted to this one as well. Lately, not so much.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t had it since I was a teenager, MissB. :) It’s been a while.

MissB

Heh. Wasn’t that just a few years back? ;)

OMGsrsly

That probably doesn’t say anything for my maturity level. :)

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada