drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

This is another tea MissB dropped off tonight (yay!!!), and is the only reason I have not fallen asleep in my chair yet. Oh, it was so good. I just steeped it in water and had it plain. Yes, it’s quite thin, but I really liked the flavours. I made my BFF try it, and she liked it too. Might have to give her the rest of MissB’s sample, since I do have a reblend coming my way (again, through MissB. She’s amazing, yet SUCH an enabler.).

Thank you!

Flavors: Chocolate

1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I used 1.5 tsp. Not 1.

MissB

Argh. I love the new features, however I can’t like?

So glad you’re getting use out of all of them! I knew you loved this, so I wanted to get you some while (I assumed) you were waiting for more in the reblend order. ;)

OMGsrsly

It’s so funny that my last note popped up and my rating was ‘:(’. :) This smells so good and is so delightfully caffeinated that I don’t mind the thin texture!

OMGsrsly

You have to click the teensy weensy heart. It’s working in my phone , haven’t tried a computer yet.

yeah heart clicking is harder now

MissB

Got it. Heart the click. Too tired for this precision work! ;)

ugh…tell me about it. just. want. to.sleep.

Comments

OMGsrsly

I used 1.5 tsp. Not 1.

MissB

Argh. I love the new features, however I can’t like?

yeah heart clicking is harder now

MissB

Got it. Heart the click. Too tired for this precision work! ;)

ugh…tell me about it. just. want. to.sleep.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada