drank Hazelnut by Adagio Teas

This was seriously underleafed today, but really tasty with honey. I get a lot of chocolate from this tea as well. It’s called Hazelnut… it shouldn’t be chocolatey!

Oh well. It was pretty good. Definitely a nice treat to have at the convention. :)

Thanks, MissB!

Chizakura

Mmm, hazelnut :D Sounds yummy. Especially if you’re getting chocolate notes. Nutella tea~

OMGsrsly

It’s interesting because I have H&S Florence, which is supposed to be chocolate hazelnut, but I just get chocolate. :)

Blend them together! :D

Comments

Chizakura

OMGsrsly

Blend them together! :D

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada