drank Ginger Orange by CaesarsTea

Oh the dry leaves smell so good! Orange orange orange, ginger, tea.

Like Sil, I want more. More orange, more ginger. It is pretty good, and I’ll save the lease for more steeps tomorrow.

VariaTEA

I have no idea how this tasted but at least it was palatable so yay!

It tasted like puerh. :P

VariaTEA

So definitely not for me.

OMGsrsly

Haha. Nope. I think I will try adding orange peel/cinnamon/ginger to a different puerh tho. See how that goes for me.

OMGsrsly

Second 5 minute steep this morning. Actually pretty nice. More bready than earthy. Still not enough orange or ginger. Drinking it with a huge gob of honey because I am teh sick.

VariaTEA

Oh no. I hope you feel better but I am glad to hear that the second steep was better.

OMGsrsly

Thanks! :) I’m pretending I’m fine for work, but I’m just sitting here on Facebook. Haha. Gotta find the energy to make it through tomorrow, then if I’m not feeling better I’ll take Friday off.

Comments

VariaTEA

I have no idea how this tasted but at least it was palatable so yay!

It tasted like puerh. :P

VariaTEA

So definitely not for me.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada