drank Gold Rush (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

Caramel? Is that something people taste, or the flavour that’s actually in this?

I get sweet sweet berries and coconut. Not much white tea at all. It’s really expensive, but if there’s a sale, snap it up quick! I got 100g for $10 in the 2/$5 packets that they no longer seem to be carrying in stores. What’s up with that, DavidsTea?

I just leave the tea bag in and refill with water whenever my cup hits half full. Yum.

170 °F / 76 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Amariel

I’m not sure on the caramel…is it what the mulberries taste like, or is it added flavour? For me it is a warmth within the notes of the tea….like warm and buttery, But sweet, yes. It is super expensive, so yes, for me it is a treat, as I certainly can’t afford this normally. I have considered adding more white tea to the bags to fluff it up some, but I don’t know if the flavour would change too much because of the ratio change. I got some recently, a small amount, but I had gotten the 2 for $5 when they had this in it. That was sweet.

OMGsrsly

The flavour is pretty strong and it works well if you add more white tea. I recommend steeping it cooler though. The nice thing about this one is I got 6 mugs out of 1 serving… So even though it’s expensive it re steeps well. (I just keep adding water, and I emptied my kettle. :)

Comments

Amariel

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada