drank Coconut Oolong by SOKO Tea House

Beautiful Fresh, floral green oolong, rich toasted coconut, not an oily mess.

Seriously the best coconut oolong I’ve tried.

Flavors: Coconut, Cream, Flowers

Fjellrev

Oh no, I didn’t need to know this haha.

I’ll put the rest into your (seriously late) package. :D

OMGsrsly

It’s way way better than the DavidsTea one.

Fjellrev

You don’t have to if you don’t have much! I wasn’t hinting haha. But that’s exciting to hear that it’s even better than David’s.

I just looked up how to get to the store. Holy. Seems like I’d have to dedicate half a day to go there, at least since I usually stay downtown.

OMGsrsly

It’s totally fine. It’s 20-30 minutes from my place, and I wanted to go out there again anyways. :) You take the 160 and it’s a short walk from the bus stop. But it’s super easy to get turned around in that area.

Comments

Fjellrev

Oh no, I didn’t need to know this haha.

I’ll put the rest into your (seriously late) package. :D

OMGsrsly

It’s way way better than the DavidsTea one.

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada