drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

I steeped this A Long Time, and added some coconut cream. When it was nice and hot it was sweet and creamy and delicious. Now that it’s cooling, it’s getting a little sour. So weird. Is it the almonds? The flavouring? What makes this tea go sour?! (I also steeped it in a ceramic travel mug, so it’s stayed pretty hot…)

I need to try a cold steep, I think. No room in my fridge right now though.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Fjellrev

I wonder if the apple would do that? I need to get more of this and experiment with it.

OMGsrsly

Maybe. I haven’t noticed it in fruit teas because I guess I expect the fruit to be a little tart.

“I steeped this oolong time” hahaha I’m sorry

OMGsrsly

Bad tea puns are always allowed. :)

Too matcha tea jokes

Comments

Fjellrev

“I steeped this oolong time” hahaha I’m sorry

OMGsrsly

Bad tea puns are always allowed. :)

Too matcha tea jokes

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada