Today I have decided to have teas I really like, even if I can’t completely taste them.

My BFF has gone grocery shopping for me (club soda, OJ, cat food) and is getting me breakfast (spicy Vietnamese beef stew with rice noodles).

I can breathe through my nose.

Things are looking up.

Tea, your texture is amazing. I can tell you taste like delicious things, even if I can’t really taste you. You’re sort of hinting at a bake shop today, which is interesting. I’m guessing that’s the black tea and honey commingling and making something delicious.

Courtney

Yay for things looking up :) I hope you can taste again soon!

MissB

Feel better soon! I’d send you over some Grapefruit Seed Oil if I had a less insane schedule this week. It seems to wipe out my colds in a day or so lately.

OMGsrsly

No worries, MissB. My BFF came over with some stuff for me. Although… grapefruit seed oil? Not an essential oil, but something you consume? I wonder if I can convince her to swing by the health food store for me.

Comments

Courtney

Yay for things looking up :) I hope you can taste again soon!

MissB

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada