drank Hattiali by Tea Centre

I stole a baggie of this from my parents the last time I visited. :)

Drank it for the first time today. This is a delicious Assam. It’s not quite as golden as the Golden Lion I got from Butiki, but it is delicious and smooth. I didn’t add any sugar to it, and really enjoyed my mug.

Hopefully they have it the next time I make it over, because I’d like to stock this tea!

Lala

When I read “I stole a baggie of this from my parents…”, I laughed out loud. It doesn’t sound like a phrase that would be used when you are referring to tea. Ha ha.

OMGsrsly

:D Swapping is shipping little baggies to people. Pretty much always makes me laugh.

MissB

I sent a box of tea to a friend in Australia, and it was held back as it entered the country because they’d assumed I was sending this big haul of wink wink little baggies. When my friend picked up the package, they had a good laugh… whomever opened it to check was mighty disappointed it was just tea.

OMGsrsly

That is pretty hilarious! But then, you are from BC!

Comments

Lala

MissB

OMGsrsly

That is pretty hilarious! But then, you are from BC!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada